Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sigh, bomb scare in Engineering I

Well, there went a few hours of my afternoon. Funny thing is, no one had bothered to tell anyone within the upper levels of the building about the bomb scare, so I only learned of it as I was leaving the Engineering I building to go to the post office on campus. A police man told me, as I exited the central stairway, to leave by going past the do-not-cross barriers, and that I couldn't return until notified by police.

So I walked around campus for 1.5 hours, then just a few minutes ago they took down the barriers and allowed everyone back in, all the while my labmates were in the dark about the whole incident.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 09, 10:36:00 PM 2006, Blogger Lierne said...

Ha ha. They didn't bother to tell everyone in the building? That is awesome.

 
At Thu Aug 10, 07:28:00 PM 2006, Blogger フー said...

Yes...something at the back of my mind was bothering me regarding the whole bomb handling procedure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home